Thursday, June 9, 2011

My sister is 16!!!



 BRIANNA MARIE RANDAZZO

Ever since my sister was a baby she has loved the movie Grease... And since she was a baby my mom has had her wheels turning and imagining her Grease themed SWEET 16!!! 






























She's 16, now I feel old!! I remember my sweet 16... and how little she was then, and now look at her blowing out her candles with all of her friends and family :) she is going to live an amazing life! 
Best of luck with everything you do Bri. Always remember where you came from, and love every moment like it would be your last...  Embrace change, and dont be afraid to be who you are! I encourage you to make as many mistakes in life as possible, they always make the best memories! 

We love you.
your,
sister and brother

No comments:

Post a Comment