Monday, June 13, 2011

JUNE 13, 2011

What a great day today was!
Had lunch with my good friend Kelsey at chipotle. Then went shopping for supplies for a little craft get together at Brookes :) BTW Brooke that wreath you made is A D O R A B L E!!! I got to see Graham and Max, Sadie for a little bit... THENNNNNNNN!!! we got the buggeeeses scared out of us, Brooke found this black and orange spider, IT WAS HUGE! I can laugh now, but at the moment we were frightened... and all Brooke kept saying was "I dont like this at alllllllll!!!!" lol good times! My night ended with a great spaghetti dinner with my husband (it's his favorite) and a nice stroll to the dog park where Ninja and Niko got to play with their cousins Rico, Leroy and Hunter :) Now im going to go snuggle next to Ry and watch a movie....
Good night  June 13, 2011... you were a great day!     

;)

1 comment:

  1. Aww I had so much fun with you guys today! Minus the spider of course.

    ReplyDelete