Sunday, June 19, 2011

First comes LOVE, Then comes MARRIAGE, Then comes BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!

Yes, you read that right! :) WE ARE HAVING A BABY! What a rough week it has been trying to stay quiet... We found out our exciting news on Monday June 13th. We are exactly 6 weeks pregnant today.. I know we should have waited to tell anyone, but everything is good and our first ultra sound is on my parents 25th wedding anniversary, July 6th! We planned to announce our news for Fathers Day! 



 How I announced to Ryan he was going to be a Daddy!

 My father in law and Karen :)
 This is what i gave my in-laws. It's a pre made scrap photo album.
 My mother in law and step father in law


 You think she is thrilled?
 I was shaking so bad... I started crying before he even opened up his fathers day present.


 What a happy Nonno and Nonna :)
 My dad said it was the best fathers day present ever...
 An Inter fan in the making
Proud Godparents!!!




Happy Fathers day. Ryan i love you so much and I m so excited to start this new chapter with you! 

 I love you.

4 comments: